Clean Your Plastic Shower Curtain Liner


I have a plastic shower curtain liner that was really dirty with soap scum and mildew. I had read that you could throw these in the washing machine, but I was hesitant since mine was a heavy-duty liner.

The liner is similar to this one . It's a heavy duty liner.

Well, I should not have been concerned because it really works!

I put the liner in the machine with some white towels, regular detergent, and 1 cup of vinegar. I had read that the vinegar will remove the soap scum, and it sure did! I ran it through a cycle with warm water. When it was done, I hung it back up on the shower curtain rod to dry.

Good as new! Keep the liner looking great with this homemade daily shower spray.

More shower items:

Tension Rod , Shower Caddy , Roller Rings , Fabric Shower Caddy 



For some great tips that will save you money on laundry, check out these posts:


 For more great tips, follow me on Pinterest!

or

Subscribe to get updates delivered to your inbox.
{enter your email address at the top of the page}