Holiday Puzzles: A Relaxing Tradition


I've had this puzzle since my children were young and I'm so glad I kept it. It's a quick 100-piece puzzle that I complete at least once a year around the holidays.

I have heard many people say that they are able to think better when their hands are busy and I have found that this is certainly true for me. I love to take a relaxing break to complete a puzzle in solitude or with family. Either way, it's a relaxing tradition and a great way to take a break during the hectic holiday season.

We have a small collection of holiday puzzles that appear under the tree just as soon as it goes up, for all to enjoy.


For a longer project, or for a larger group, we always have a more complicated puzzle going. This is the NYC Christmas Puzzle (in process) that the extended family completed a few years ago.

Here are some more great choices:
















(I love the convenience of shopping online and I think you will too. The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)